Production capacity in numbers
- Total area of enterprise: 32.800 m2
- Total production area: 11.000 m2
- 6 production halls – total area: 8.600 m2
- Total storage area: 3.000 m2
- ALU Group – 150 employees including:
– Well trained and experienced aluminium fitters and welders,
– Technical supervisors,
– European welding engineers,
– Experienced technical support.
- ALU is approved by well known European classification authorities: DNV, ABS, GL, LRS and BV.
ALU Group pays special attention to maintain high quality standards and, if possible, continue to further improve it.
The first contract for the company was signed in 1987 by ALU International and concerned aluminium wheelhouses production for hulls of fishing vessels.
In 1999 ALU International purchased 32,800 sq. meters shipbuilding premises along with craned berths and workshops for prefabrication and fitting. Possesing new wide areas enabled to produce large overall dimension aluminium constructions. ALU International Shipyard was established in this area.
Our main products and services:
- aluminium hulls
- aluminium superstructures
- aluminium masts
- aluminium wheelhouses
- aluminium yachts
- aluminium offshore constructions
- plasma cutting